| Me, Tammy, & Britney |
Right after we moved to Texas, I was made the Primary President. This is the longest I have ever served in the same calling and I have loved it! I have been able to work with some amazing women who have become dear friends. Tammy, Britney, and I have been be able to work together as a Presidency for a year and a half and become quite the powerhouse team. We knew each other well and become close friends. Right after I returned from Utah, Tammy was PCSed (moved) to the Boston area. It was hard to see her go!
Before I left for Utah, we decided to have a little farewell getaway to celebrate our time together and spend one last girls night. We headed out to Fredericksburg for a weekend getaway. Fredericksburg is a cute little tourist German town, full of fun shops and great to explore without children.
![]() |
| Britney, Me, & Tammy |
Sure do love these ladies!
We enjoyed all the speciality stores and contemplated buying a $150 skirt or expensive jewelry. We didn't but it was fun to browse these items without worrying about our children breaking something.
One fun store is just FULL of samples of dips, sauces, butters, and pickled items. It has rows and rows of items to try. We did find pickled quail eggs and Britney was brave enough to try one. I even tried one too. Not our favorite delicacy!
This was one of the most interesting stores we visited. The outfits look a lot like the dresses from the old bird woman in Mary Poppins but they cost $300!! Honestly who buys that stuff!!
This dress really baffled us! In the middle of the chest is a door flap. Anybody know why in the world there would be a flap in the middle of the dress?
We had a great trip and are grateful for awesome husbands that took the kids for us.
| Tammy F., Me, Tammy H., Britney |
I am so grateful for the woman I get to serve with and spend so much time with. We are sure going to miss Tammy but am so glad our paths crossed.
Out with the Old
| Tammy, Me, Britney, and Julie |
and In with the New!
Thankfully I am surrounded by great women and I am excited to work with these fabulous women now!



No comments:
Post a Comment