Caleb does not have many cousins and is the oldest grandchild in all our families. Brydon's oldest sister has 2 children that we meant 3 years ago, and his youngest sister just recently had a second baby but we have not met her children yet. On my side, there is only one cousin. Braydon is 18 months old and is a character. Of course since Caleb is an only child, hanging out with an 18 month old took a little getting used to but they started to figure each other out by the end.
Braydon building blocks with Uncle Josh.
Caleb learned how much fun knocking things over is for a 1 1/2 year old!
I am grateful Uncle Roy had so much energy.
Check out that cute mug!
We learned quickly that Braydon loved to copy everything Caleb did. It was so funny to watch them and see what they did. I had to take this video while we were driving in the car together. Braydon would do anything Caleb did and they are so adorable. Course I am a bit partial to them both.
Such a cousin moment!
Such a cousin moment!
Two of the cutest boys ever!
They are sweet little friends and I am so glad Caleb has got a cousin like Braydon! Hope we have many more fun adventures together.



No comments:
Post a Comment