After the wedding, Caleb and I decided to spend a week in Utah. School was out and we had the chance to spend fun time with family.
Hogle Zoo
Silly Caleb
This fun Lego Exhibit was at the Philadelphia Zoo when we lived there. It was fun to see it again.
Cute Braydon
Sweetest and Cutest Cousins Ever!
These two crack me up and are so darn handsome!
It is an amazing exhibit! Caleb was excited to find the Polar Bear again.
A great view of the Lynx!
What is it with weird picture faces lately?!? Oh well, photos to torture him with lately!
University of Utah
Such a beautiful view! We do miss the mountains.
We wore the poor guy out! So sweet with his new river otter.
Caleb acquired a new Polar Bear. This boy LOVES stuffed animals!
City Creek Center
I was excited to finally get to see the new City Creek Center in downtown Salt Lake. It is a beautiful shopping center and we had a lot of fun checking it out. Of course the fountains were a favorite!
I think I remember telling Caleb to try not to get wet. Not sure why I bothered because I knew better.
Caleb was soaked by the end but so happy! That boy is truly happy in water in whatever form.
An amazing view of the Temple from City Creek. So wonderful!
The fountain show was incredible. It included fire and water with great music. Quite the show!
Fun Grandpa Time! It was so fun to get to see Grandpa.
Welfare Square
Our Church is amazing! Welfare Square is one of our Church's headquarters for disaster relief and aid. Tours are free and it was fascinating to see the all that is done there. At this facility our Church makes bread, jam, cheese, and processes milk. We were able to walk through the factories and sample some of the products. In less than 48 hours our church can have semi trucks loaded with supplies and offering relief wherever needed. It was so neat to see the things our church can do for others. I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Josh, Tori, and Ben were good sports to come on the tour with us and hang out!
Ferris Wheel Fun!
There happens to be a new Scheels in Utah and it is huge! Huge enough to house a large Ferris Wheel in the center. Caleb has been terrified of Ferris Wheels. Some time ago he had a nightmare about a Ferris Wheel and has been scared to death of them. Just the sight of them makes him nervous When we got free tokens for the Ferris Wheel, I was sure that Caleb would say No. I was surprised when he wanted to try it out. He was scared but he did it.
He loved it in the end!
We have been so lucky to spend time with my siblings!














No comments:
Post a Comment