We love Pumpkin food! We actually have quite a stash of pumpkin in our home at all times because we love to make things with pumpkin so much. So I thought I would share a few of our favorite pumpkin recipes. This happens to be our most popular pumpkin recipe and I often have a some of these frozen in our freezer. They are wonderful and a great way to sneak a veges into your child's diet! I believe I found this recipe in a magazine at a Doctor's office when I was pregnant with Caleb.
Pumpkin
Pancakes
2 cups flour ½
tsp. ginger
2 Tbs. brown sugar 2 cups milk
2 ½ tsp. baking powder 1
cup canned pumpkin
½ tsp. salt 1
large egg
1 tsp. cinnamon 1 tsp.
vanilla extract
½ tsp. allspice 3
Tbs. vegetable oil
In medium bowl, whisk flour, sugar, salt,
spices, and baking powder. In a large
bowl, mix together pumpkin, milk, egg, vanilla, and oil. Add dry mixture and mix together. Cook on skillet. Serve with maple syrup.
YUMMY!!! Those look sooo good!
ReplyDelete