My Sister-in-Law is expecting a baby girl in a little over a month, so it gave me a chance to make some girly stuff. I got to make her some fun, pretty bows and then learned how to make these really cute flowers. The rolled fabric flowers are so easy to make and I love them! I even made a couple for myself. The pink fluffy flower is made out of fabric as well and was a lot easier than I thought to make. I am anxious to make more and really want to make a Fall Wreath out of these flowers. We will see if I manage to get it done. I think this a great way to use up all those fabric scraps!
Awesome!! I want to make some of these for my girls. We'll have to get together and do it sometime!
ReplyDeleteThose are sooo cute!! Good job!!
ReplyDelete