Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Highlights

Our 2011 Christmas Highlights!
The Annual Meeting with Santa
The Christmas Eve Gingerbread Pancakes!  The mold worked for 2 years in a row!!  Oh Yeah!
Christmas Eve Potato Soup Dinner
Decorating Cookies for Santa
We were given some Reindeer food (oats with glitter) to sprinkle on the lawn for Santa's Reindeer.  Pretty cute idea!
Dear Santa. From Caleb. I want a John Deer Tractor.  Next year come faster.
Coming down the stairs Christmas morning
Exciting stuff from Santa!  Including a John Deer Tractor and a Remote Control Finn McMissle!  No Puppy but it worked out OK :)
Even stuff for Cooper!  He is such a silly dog.  He loved his toys so much that everywhere Caleb was playing you would find Cooper with 3 of his toys right in the middle of it.
Santa ate the cookies and left a little note with some goodies.
A tired boy with a John Deer Tractor
Brydon spoiled me with a Cricut this year!
I made Caleb a special extra soft and silky blanket.  He was so excited!
The Hot Wheels Wall Track!  A bit hit this year!

Right after opening presents, Caleb threw up all over and so I ended up going to church to give my talk and perform a musical number by myself.  Fortunately, Caleb recovered quickly and we had a wonderful Christmas dinner with the missionaries, a friend whose wife is deployed, and the Bradshaw family.  We had a great evening eating and playing games.  We couldn't have asked for a more fun and wonderful Christmas! 
We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Lot's of things!!
    1. How did you get those pancake molds to work? You'll have to teach me sometime. Someone gave us some and I tossed them because I couldn't get them to work!
    2. I LOVE Caleb's letter to Santa!!!
    3. CRICUT!!!! How exciting!!! You are going to have so much fun with that!!
    4. I'm glad Caleb recovered enough so we could come over and play!! We had a wonderful time!! We had so much fun we didn't want to leave, especially Gary, who enjoyed an especially long nap!!

    ReplyDelete