Friday, August 31, 2012

Look Out First Grade, Here We Come!

Summer vacation officially ended this week and my sweet boy started 1st Grade.  
I can't believe it!  Look how big he is now!
We are so grateful we were able to get approved to have Caleb attend the same school as last year.  We love his school and are so glad we get to be a part of that community again.  It has been a blessing to our family in many ways to be a part of this school.  Because of my substituting there, I was able to take free re-certification courses through the District.  That was a huge blessing!  
We love the teachers and principal there.  Caleb's teacher is a super sweet first year teacher and Caleb loves her.  She is really great! 
Caleb was so excited to start school!  He is such a great kid. 
Sunday we were able to spend a great day together and Caleb received a sweet father's blessing to begin the new school year.  We are so excited for him and proud of him.
It is truly amazing how fast they grow!
Love this sweet boy and we are most definitely his biggest fans.
I am reminded everyday to cherish the moments I have with him and to enjoy every stage.
Look Out First Grade, Here We Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment