Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation!

Wow!  It has been a crazy few weeks.  Work, finishing school, going on vacation, and recovering from vacation have been keeping us busy.  I have all sorts of posts to catch up on.
The last few weeks of school I became a long-term substitute for a teacher on maternity leave at Caleb's school.  I loved getting to teach and being with students and amazing teachers again, but it was crazy to be back working.  Although I loved it, it just doesn't feel like the time to go back to work yet.  I am so glad I did it though.  I loved going to school with Caleb everyday and it will really help me re-certify next year.   
The last few weeks of school are always crazy with end of year field trips, parties, field day, and graduations.  I can't believe my baby has graduated from Kindergarten!
The Kindergarten teachers hosted a cute little awards ceremony.  We were of course the proud parents! He looks so big and just keeps getting so grown up.
We had a great Kindergarten experience in the end, after a rough beginning.  I love the school Caleb is at and we are crossing our fingers we will be able to attend next year.
It was funny to listen to what all the kiddos wanted to be when they grew up.  Naturally there were doctors, teachers, and cowboys but there were also some fun ideas like being a pizza delivery boy, working at 7-11, and to work at Sonic.  I love Kindergartners!  
Caleb still wants to be a Veterinarian when he grows up.
We loved Ms. Folwell!  She was the cutest teacher and we are so grateful for her.
Caleb also loved being in the same class as his best friend Brynn.
They had so much fun, learned so much, and I can't believe they will be First Graders!
We are so proud of you, Caleb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment