Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Adoption Blog & Pass Along Cards

We have almost reached our one year mark of being officially able to adopt and advertising ourselves. As I mentioned before, adoption is a journey and for us has particularly been one of learning to open yourself up to everyone. We recently reached a new milestone, and are ready for a new game plan.  I recently finished a new ADOPTION BLOG!  Blogs and social networks are a great way to get free advertising.  Blogs are easy web pages to share.  This blog has mainly the same information that our LDS Family Services Profile does, but with a little more info and an easier URL to share. So feel free to check out the new blog and share it as much as possible.

A Manning Miracle

If you notice any mistakes or have any input.  Please let me know.  Obviously I am a Teacher married to a Public Health Science guy.  Advertising is not our strong suit!

I also made these business cards.  They contain information about our new blog and email address where we can be contacted.  Click on the printable version and you can print out 10 on a page.  I just print them on card stock, cut them out, and carry them around.  I have left them at Caleb's school, with family members, with Bishops, at my gym, and pretty much wherever I can.  Some people say to leave them on tables at restaurants and so forth.  So if you are feeling bold, print a bunch out and pass them out to whoever you want.  Or they might just be handy if you happen to meet someone who knows of a situation that may help our family and it is a way to share our info quickly and easily. 
Click here for a printable version

Recently, Brydon's boss has bet Brydon that we will have orders for a new location by December.  We are excited to find out if he is correct or not.  However, we believe we may be shipped overseas next.  If that happens then we enter an unknown with adoption.  Even if we move within the states, switching our information to the new state costs hundreds of dollars.  So we have felt the need to do all that we possibly can to find our baby before we need to re-evaluate what is best for our family and what the Lord has in store for us regarding adoption.   
So here's to going all out and feeling like we have done all that we can!
As always, we are so grateful for every one's thoughts, prayers, support, and help!  We could not do this without the love we have felt. 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment