I need to post of picture of this so it will help us be motivated to get it done. We recently have needed to change our TV armoire. We had a few ideas and were fortunate enough to be given a free china hutch from some friends. It is beautiful solid oak. We don't need the top of the hutch but we plan on refurbishing this into an entertainment center. We have never done anything like this before, so it is going to be interesting to see how it turns out. My long term substituting has made it more difficult to work on, but we are hoping it won't take us too long. We are almost done stripping the stain off.
So wish us luck on our first refurbishing project! I am excited and very curious to see how turns out!
Sweet! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!
ReplyDeleteFun! Its always a lot of work, but can be totally worth the effort!! I'm excited to see the finished product when you get around to it!
ReplyDelete