Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Hallow's Eve

We had an exciting Halloween Weekend! It was filled with work Trick-r-Treating, Trunk-r-Treating, pumpkin carving, and of course neighborhood Trick-r-Treating. I even got into preparing some fun Food Tricks and Treats for the day!  We had a great time with Grandma visiting and just enjoyed the time together as a family.
Carving Brydon's famous King Tut pumpkin and a fun Caleb pumpkin!
"Pumpkin Mush" for breakfast.  Caleb wasn't too sure about having his Cream of Wheat dyed orange.
A Ghoulicous lunch!  The dyed green applesauce was a bit much for Caleb.  He swears it tasted different!
"Witch's Fingers'
Homemade Pumpkin Shaped Pizza
Halloween Jello Jigglers
This made me miss my Aunt Marion and Uncle Norman. They hosted some amazing Halloween dinners during my college years and so I took some pointers from them. No cool place settings though.
Caleb's Amazing Primary Teacher!  (My friend Natalee made her dress)
We sure live in a great neighborhood and got way too much candy!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! I'm glad you had an awesome Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween! I love your 2 minutes of fame and you did a fabulous job on the costumes. You guys looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K., EVERYYTHING about your All Hallows Eve is amazing, from the costumes to the food. My very favorite is Brother Manning's coat. It is COOL!

    ReplyDelete