Our roses just recently bloomed and they are so beautiful!! I want to get 2 more bushes just like them for the side of the porch.

The one catastrophe so far. I have never used a weed eater before but I decided it was time to learn. Well I learned a valuable lesson. Weed eaters pretty much eat anything. Including your house! Really don't like using the weed eater.
The sand and water table that is pretty much a "mush and muck" table now. Has been a huge hit and Caleb has most definitely made it his own.
The new "Breakfast Nook". Since we don't have patio furniture we improvised. We spend so much time outside and I love that we can eat outside too.
Is that not the face of summer!! Caleb loves being outside all the time and he is so cute! As you can see, we were having a clothing is optional day.
I love the heat and rarely like air conditioning. Texas has had some gorgeous weather and it has been so fun to see the roses bloom and green trees in April. I actually have a tan already and I never tan. So now that you are all jealous, you have to come check out our little paradise here in Texas!
Mmmm - - sunshine, roses, and fun - - who could want for more?
ReplyDelete