Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas Time

Oh boy the last few months have be awfully crazy. I have wanted to update the blog but too many other things have been at the top of my list. But since the car won't start again and I can't run the errands I need to, I have a few minutes to get a little blogging done. So we have to go back in time.

Caleb's First Plane Ride (that he can remember)

On the Bus (at least Caleb loved it!)


Christmas was great! After surviving the big snowstorm we got to travel to Rapid City to visit the Manning family. It was a crazy trip out there that entailed 3 airplanes and a 3 hour bus ride. The whole trip took us 24 hours. We felt really bad for poor Cooper (the dog) who was not allowed outside for over 20 hours. But we made it. Weather was a bit brutal throughout the whole trip.

We got really spoiled for Christmas this year. I wish I had all the pictures to share but we let the grandparents run the cameras and they haven't shared the pictures yet. But we got to spend Christmas day with both of Brydon's sisters and their spouses and kiddos, Brydon's parents, his grandma on his mom's side, and his grandpa and grandma Sue from his dad's side. It was a full house but we were all comfy at the "Manning Resort". Caleb loved it. Santa was able to find us at Grandma's house and we had a great time. Kids are great to add to the Christmas spirit!

Then my parents were able to come visit us for a day with my brother. Jared could only stay briefly but we got to spend the whole day at a fun hotel with a waterpark. It was a blast! Caleb loves the water and Brydon and I even got some time to run off together to go down the huge tube slides. It was a fun relaxing day with a lot more spoilage! (I even got a sewing machine...yeah!!!)

Caleb was sad to go home and leave all the excitement. He especially loved being with his cousin Airlie and they were really funny together. Although the weather rearranged plans, it was overall a great time. The best part is being with family, Right:)

No comments:

Post a Comment