Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sea World on the 4th of July continued..

We most definitely made the most of our day in Sea World.  It began at 9 am when the gates opened and ended at 10 pm with the fireworks show.  Good thing we have such amazing kiddos to go all day with us and great family who just went with the flow and enjoyed the adventure!

Azul
Azul is probably the most beautiful show and my favorite.  There is so much going on between the dolphins, beluga whales, divers, synchronized swimmers, and acrobatics.  So much to capture and all done with beautiful music and fun choreagraphy.    



Sea Lions Tonite
Sea lions are known for their playfulness so the sea lions get all the fun comedy shows.  Sea Lions Tonite features a fun look at all the adventures available at Sea World.  
Riding the Steel Eel
Azul and Elmo Rocks!
Cool Vibrations and checking out the Penguins
And of course the Walrus gets to show off his killer whale moves!
Who knew a walrus could be so much fun!
I think these boys are still having fun!  Such troopers!
Sea World is pretty magical!

Shamu Rocks!
The last show of the night!
We had so much fun with Sierra, Roy, and Braydon!
We are so glad they came to hang out with us and experience Sea World!
It was the perfect day!
Shamu Rocking Away!
Love these boys to death!!
Still smiling after a long day!
And Caleb with his crazy eyes!  
I think we only wore Grandpa out a little bit!
These are longer videos but it was fun to tape the show.  I couldn't take great pictures with the lighting so I took a video.  It's not the best but fun to see!
This video features Baby Shamu!  We have been able to watch this little whale all three years and it is fun to see how much she has grown.  Our first visit to Sea World she was so small and stayed right with her mother for a short appearance.  Now she has her only little show.
These two boys are showing off their Rocker skills!!

And our Sea World adventure comes to an end!
After the shows, the fireworks started.  Boy the park was packed!!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks.  Due to a lost mug and crazy crowds it was hard for Brydon and I to watch the fireworks.  I was sad though that they were only about 15 minutes long.  It was an ok fireworks show but I have decided that Texas does not know how to put on a great fireworks show!  For as packed as the park was, I was expecting a "Stadium of Fire" or "Disneyland" type show, not an ordinary show.  It took us 2 hours to get out of the Sea World parking lot so we may just skip the fireworks next time.  
But it was an amazing 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment