Lucky for us, this summer has not been as hot as last summer. But it is still Texas and it is still very hot and regularly a 100 degrees. So we have again become pool bums!
And Caleb has become such an amazing swimmer. He is our fish.
We decided to take swimming lessons again. However I don't know if we will continue them on base anymore. They just aren't teaching him the strokes and the things he wants to learn to try out for the swim club. So we will see what we can do.
This year, Caleb has discovered the DIVING BOARD! He loves it and has no fear.
I love our camera, especially when we can take fun underwater pictures.
These are pictures of Caleb and Brydon after they dived off the diving board.
So cool!
Our awesome "niece" Lorin! Love the underwater poise!
Sometimes I think this kid will really grow gills!
It was so fun to take fun pictures of our fabulous friends underwater. Not pictures you get everyday!
Love Ethan!!
A unique couples photo!
Love this kid and just can't get enough of him!
We love to play with Dad in the pool. We rarely go without him. We like to go in the late afternoon and then dad meets us after work. It is a great way to play as a family and then when the pool closes, we don't have an upset boy. It works out perfectly!
Truly a fish!
Yesterday the high diving board was finally open. Caleb has been so excited to try it out. I wasn't really sure he would jump off it. But as soon as I told him it was open, he went straight over to jump. One of our great friends was there to capture the big moment. He hardly even hesitated! He just keeps growing too fast!
What a fun day that was!!! I loved all the pictures! Even the ones I was in!! Caleb is such a brave boy!! Go Caleb!!
ReplyDeleteHow lucky he is to have such nice parents to take him swimming so often! I am super impressed that he is so brave!
ReplyDelete