Being a true South Dakota girl, it completely baffles me that Spring can begin in March! Although I am not complaining. I may be from South Dakota but I am a bit cold blooded, and so I love the warmth here. Usually we can't plant anything until after Mother's Day, but not in Texas. The last few weeks for Family Night, we have been working on the yard and getting some plants planted. It has been a lot of fun to be outside and enjoy the 80 degree weather. Things are growing like crazy now. Hopefully this summer will not be as hot as last year, and kill everything. We keep praying for a wet Spring!
| Our Cute Helper! |
| He loves planting and watering his plants! |
| We have a ton of thistles and thorny weeds this year to manage. Texas is full of random prickly plants and our yard has been invaded. We have been waging war! |
| Sprouts growing like crazy. |
Looks beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete