| All registered! He loved that he got to be number 1! They were wise and gave all children number 1! |
| Waiting to begin |
| We could tell he was nervous. He got really quiet and serious. He was one of the youngest kiddos running and you could tell he was just trying to take it all in. |
| On Your Marks, Get Set, GO!!! |
| That is a smile of pure joy!!! He was having so much fun! |
| Dad running beside him cheering him on. We both run along the edge cheering away (and taking pictures of course)! |
| Halfway there! He is back there in the black shirt, excited that he is halfway! |
| The Finish Line!! It was fun to see the line of people just yelling and cheering for all the kids. |
| I DID IT!!! |
| So excited he got a real medal! |
| Oh Yeah!! I am Proud! I Won! |
| I am going to wear this shirt and medal all day and even wear the medal to church the next day! Isn't he CUTE!!! Sure do love that boy and am so proud of him. He can't wait to run his next race! |
YAY for Caleb!!! He was so cute on Sunday wearing his medal. He was bursting with excitement!!
ReplyDelete